Red Agency has topped the shortlist for the CommsCon 2014 Awards, with nine entries in total.
Team Red will be vying for the win in the following categories:
– Large PR agency of the year
– Best PR employer
– PR Leader of the year: Managing Director, James Wright
– Best social media / digital campaign: The Most Powerful Arm Ever Invented, Save Our Sons
– B2C campaign: eBay, Christmas Campaign
– Issues management: United Nations Foundation, Changing The Conversation on Climate Change
– Government relations campaign: United Nations Foundation, Changing The Conversation on Climate Change
– Pro bono campaign of the year: Royal Flying Doctors Service, Buy The Sky & Save Our Sons, Most Powerful Arm Ever Invented
For more information, head to mUmBRELLA.